Wednesday 14 November 2018

Our Life Is Our Message

Our own life has to be our message

~ Thich Nhat Hahn



My work is always what matters most to me. I fight. Always. I try to affect change, oftentimes with the grace of a bull and the diplomacy skills of Attilla the Hun. When I am gone from this earth, I hope that my legacy is what others have learned and gained from my work and having me as a part of their lives. I do not wish to be recognized, nor do I care if I am remembered - it is not about me, its about inspiring others to live full, productive and joyful lives. What matters most is that others move forward in a loving and compassionate manner; that they too promote these ideals by way of their actions, for this is how we truly change the world. To speak for those who have no voice, and to battle for justice and understanding. Altruism is fulfilling and offers us a sense of purpose while doing good. As research shows, we need people around us. Loneliness kills. Our lives should be based in building and developing one’s self, while embedding ourselves in a strong social family.

No comments:

Post a Comment